Babys First Pancake Recipe
Recipe by Annabel Karmel
Enjoy pancakes for all the family.
- 100g plain flour
- A generous pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 50g melted butter
- Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs.
- Use a balloon whisk to incorporate the eggs into the flour and gradually whisk in the milk until just smooth.
- Brush a heavy based 15 -18cm/6-7 inch frying pan with melted butter, and when hot, pour in about 2 tablespoons of the batter.
- Quickly tilt the pan from side to side to form a thin layer of batter and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip the pancake over with a spatula and cook until the underside is slightly golden.
- Continue with the rest of the batter, brushing the pan with melted butter when necessary.
Add toppings such as pureed banana and raisins for younger children
Or for older children the much loved favourite of chocolate and banana or fresh berries.
Enjoy your pancake day
Sassy Bloom offer parents the best baby products on the market – delivered monthly to your door for you and your family to enjoy.
Celebs are loving Sassy Bloom including Peter Andre. Kerry Katona, Michelle Heaton, Danny Dyer and Jean Chrisoph Novelli