Easter Weekend Fun
Looking for something fun to do this weekend but don’t want to be sitting in traffic, or queuing to get into somewhere all weekend.
Sassy Bloom have come up with top tips of what to do this Easter Weekend
1) Picnic in the park – grab your friends and head to your park with a picnic. Take garden games and things to keep the kids amused. The fresh air will wear them out and the adults can sit and relax while the kids run around.
2) Easter tea – invite the family round and have an Easter tea. Hot cross buns, Easter nest cakes and of course the Easter eggs.
3) Baking – In preparation for the tea, why not make some Easter nest cakes with your little ones (recipe will soon be on our blog)
4) Why not get some giant garden games (twister, connect 4, quoits, crochet) and have fun at home away from the crowds
5) if you want to hit the museum then head there for opening times to avoid larger crowds – many of the museums will have great exhibitions on for the kids during the holiday time.
6) Head to the beach – there are so many quiet coves that you don’t have to go to the main beaches – find a quiet spot for a lovely walk and a picnic.
7) Why not stay in and watch a family film all together – followed by a board game suitable for all the family.
8) Take the kids to see one of the newest films at the cinema – pick a time early morning to avoid the busy times, or just book tickets on line in advance,
9) Go for a nice walk
10) Easter arts and crafts (find some ideas in tomorrows blog)