5 Things to do in Your Last Weeks of Pregnancy
5 Things to do in Your Last Weeks of Pregnancy
Assuming you are already a member of Sassy Bloom of course!
Finally! Your due date is approaching and you’re full to the brim with excitement at meeting your new baby, and some trepidation about what to do when they actually get here! These final few weeks are essential in helping you prepare mentally and physically for the arrival of your new born baby.
Here are 5 things to do in your last weeks of pregnancy:
1. Buy the essentials: in those last weeks of pregnancy it’s a good idea to stock up on the essentials for baby and for you. For example, make sure that you have new-born nappies, cotton wool, vests and plenty of sleep suits. For yourself, stock up on deodorant, maternity pads, toilet roll (let’s be honest – you don’t want to realise you’ve run out at 3am) and paracetamol (the birth can leave you a little worse for wear).
2. See friends & Family: This is the last time that you’ll ever be able to socialise with friends and family and NOT be a mum. In these last weeks of pregnancy make the most of opportunities to see those people you love and to do something fun together, e.g. go shopping, meet up with book club or coffee and cake. Your friends and family will still be there after your baby is born, but you won’t be able to see them as much as you’d like for at least a few weeks.
3. Treat Yourself: You’re about to go through one of the most amazing transitions you will ever do as a woman. Your body will become a gladiator and it will amaze you…it will also be hard, tiring work. Before all of this happens, in the last few weeks of pregnancy, spend a little time (and money if you can spare it) by treating yourself. Perhaps there is a really nice perfume you want; a new handbag; a glossy new haircut, or perhaps you just want a nice new book to enjoy. Whatever it is – you deserve it.
4. Date Night: If you’re in a relationship, take time to make some time for your partner in those last few weeks. Those precious lie-ins, movie nights and snuggles on the sofa will seem distant memories in those early weeks. It is important to find the time now to show your appreciation and love for one another. Whether it is going for a slap-up meal; a candle-lit dinner at home; ordering a pizza or curling up on the sofa with a film – do it. You’ll miss the moments once you get baby home.
5. Put your feet up and enjoy: rest, relax and do the things you want to do in those last few weeks of pregnancy before the adventure of motherhood sets sail.
Post your thoughts on this article below.
Get 50% off your 1st box today!
Join monthly or select a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription, from as little as £22.15 which includes FREE delivery. Each Sassy Bloom box has a MINIMUM Retail value of £40.00 with some as high as £70.00!
Sassy Bloom are right now offering you 50% off your first Get Sassy Monthly Box today – with Promo Code: BLOG
Terms of offer:
Every single Sassy Bloom is especially tailored for your little one, consequently customers do not get to choose the products included in the boxes. Sassy Bloom will personalise every Sassy Bloom box according to your child’s age and preferences. By taking up this offer you are automatically subscribing to receive a Sassy Bloom box on a monthly basis. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Subscriptions will be charged by Direct Debit. When you first join Sassy Bloom, you will receive an email confirmation, your next payment will be due approx 4 weeks later.To cancel your Sassy Bloom boxes, you can email our customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org and provided this is confirmed back to you before the 15th of the following month – you will not be charged again. Every Sassy Bloom box has a minimum RRP of £40-£70. Sassy Bloom boxes cater from 3rd trimester of pregnancy and for babies that are 0-24 months. For any enquiries please email Sassybloom.com at email@example.com. To view Sassy Bloom’s frequently asked questions please click here. This offer is valid for new customers only, one per household, per child.Valid for Get Sassy Monthly only. This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts, coupons, gift certificates, vouchers or promotions, including loyalty / cashback reward programmes. Sassy Bloom boxes are shipped on the third week of each month, once your Sassy Bloom box has been shipped you will receive a dispatch notification by email with your tracking number. Standard UK Delivery is included in the price and is delivery by Courier. If you require your Sassy Bloom box quickly, you have the option of selecting next day delivery on the Sassybloom.com website. Free shipping is only possible to U.K. addresses. Full terms of service can be found on www.sassybloom.com
The information contained on this website is for general information only. Commentary, results and all other information contained on this website is not intended to amount to medical advice and should not replace the advice of a trained doctor or health professional. Sassy Bloom therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any user of this website, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents. Always ask a midwife or medical professional if you are unsure of anything. All content within SASSYBLOOM.COM is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice. SASSYBLOOM.COM is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis or action by a user based on the content of this website, which is for information only. SASSYBLOOM.COM is not liable for the contents (text, audio, video, links or other contents) of any external internet sites or social networking groups/pages, tweets or other communication that may be linked to this site, nor does it endorse any of the user generated or other comments or opinions mentioned or advised on this or any other site.