Free Things to do with Your Baby
Spending time with your baby doesn’t mean that you have to spend money.
Free Things to do with Your Baby
It is important that you socialise with your baby, as well as do all of the basic chores your baby needs, such as feeding.
Here are some fun and free or cheap things you can do together, as your baby grows:
- One-on-One Time – spending quality time where you simply spend time doing something together, without others. This is especially important for the parent that might be out at work full time and doesn’t get to spend time with the little one as much. It can be as simple as cuddling, or singing a rhyme.
- Pack up a Picnic – take a picnic (and milk for the little one) and head to the park. You can have some tummy time in the fresh air and take lots of lovely photos to remember your outing. It’s also a nice opportunity to explore some different colours and textures.
- Bust a Move – get some of those cheesy CDs or downloads on and enjoy some music! Your baby will enjoy listening to the music and watching you dance – you could also help them have a little dance too. The movements will be good for their joints and you can invest in physical contact; your baby will love that.
- Make a Movie – set up a nice little area in your home to take some nice photos. Then use any free app or programme you might have on your phone, laptop, tablet or computer and create a little video. Share with friends and family to make their day!
- Read a Book – Babies love to be read to. Pick a book that has nice, colourful images so your baby can follow along. Or – read them a little of whatever you’re reading. The sing-song and rhythmic patterns of your voice are soothing and help your baby develop their recognition of sound patterns.
- Family Fun – visit some family or friends and get them to make you a cuppa! They will love to see you and your little one, and your baby gets used to other people too. Another great opportunity for some nice photos of family and friends – save them for later and you’ll have a cheap and easy birthday or Christmas gift for them to open!
- Walk on the Wild Side – take a walk with the baby in a pram and visit a local farm or pet store. They can see the animals and you get some fresh air!
Most importantly, spend quality time with your little one; they won’t notice how much it does or doesn’t cost.
You can spend time with your little one without spending money – what could be better than that?
Post your thoughts on this article below and share if you found it useful.
Get 50% off your 1st box today!
Join monthly or select a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription, from as little as £22.15 which includes FREE delivery. Each Sassy Bloom box has a MINIMUM Retail value of £40.00 with some as high as £70.00!
Sassy Bloom are right now offering you 50% off your first Get Sassy Monthly Box today – with Promo Code: BLOG
The information contained on this website is for general information only. Commentary, results and all other information contained on this website is not intended to amount to medical advice and should not replace the advice of a trained doctor or health professional. Sassy Bloom therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any user of this website, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents. Always ask a midwife or medical professional if you are unsure of anything. All content within SASSYBLOOM.COM is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice. SASSYBLOOM.COM is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis or action by a user based on the content of this website, which is for information only. SASSYBLOOM.COM is not liable for the contents (text, audio, video, links or other contents) of any external internet sites or social networking groups/pages, tweets or other communication that may be linked to this site, nor does it endorse any of the user generated or other comments or opinions mentioned or advised on this or any other site.
Terms of offer:
Every single Sassy Bloom is especially tailored for your little one, consequently customers do not get to choose the products included in the boxes. Sassy Bloom will personalise every Sassy Bloom box according to your child’s age and preferences. By taking up this offer you are automatically subscribing to receive a Sassy Bloom box on a monthly basis. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Subscriptions will be charged by Direct Debit. When you first join Sassy Bloom, you will receive an email confirmation, your next payment will be due approx 4 weeks later.To cancel your Sassy Bloom boxes, you can email our customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org and provided this is confirmed back to you before the 15th of the following month – you will not be charged again. Every Sassy Bloom box has a minimum RRP of £40-£70. Sassy Bloom boxes cater from 3rd trimester of pregnancy and for babies that are 0-24 months. For any enquiries please email Sassybloom.com at email@example.com. To view Sassy Bloom’s frequently asked questions please click here. This offer is valid for new customers only, one per household, per child.Valid for Get Sassy Monthly only. This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts, coupons, gift certificates, vouchers or promotions, including loyalty / cashback reward programmes. Sassy Bloom boxes are shipped on the third week of each month, once your Sassy Bloom box has been shipped you will receive a dispatch notification by email with your tracking number. Standard UK Delivery is included in the price and is delivery by Courier. If you require your Sassy Bloom box quickly, you have the option of selecting next day delivery on the Sassybloom.com website. Free shipping is only possible to U.K. addresses. Full terms of service can be found on www.sassybloom.com