WIN A SHARE OF £5,000 + £5,000 ALSO GOES TO CHARITIES
Sassy Bloom (as seen on Dragons Den) was founded after Hollie was given a 50% chance of survival.
Along with husband Darren, their mission is to bring as much happiness into the homes of as many families as possible.
The team have won 16 awards and last year they were shortlisted by Sir Richard Branson.
This year they hope to go all the way and win.
1. The promoter is: Sassy Bloom Ltd (company no. 09025053) whose registered office is at Brentmead House Britannia Road, London, N12 9RU.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrants must be UK residents and have a bank account in the UK. One entry per household. Entries will be verified and any multiple entries from the same person or household will void all related entries,
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://woobox.com/79vyq3
4. Closing date for entry will be 23rd May 2016 at 11:59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
If Sassy Bloom are awarded as the winner of the ‘Grow Category’ (reference 11.1 https://www.vmbvoom.com/termsandconditions) or winner of the ‘Crowdfunder Award’ (reference 11.3 https://www.vmbvoom.com/termsandconditions) and granted the £50k cash prize for the business, they agree to give £5k to their chosen charities and will split £5k amongst all entrants who have successfully entered the competition at the following link: http://woobox.com/79vyq3
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Should Sassy Bloom win as outlined in bullet point number 6 above. Winners will be selected by software provided by woobox.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The ‘Voom’ competition ends on 28th June 2016. Sassy Bloom will therefore know if they have been successful in winning a cash prize of £50,000 at this time. Winners of the share of £5,000 will be notified by email by 28th July 2016. Winners will be required to reply to this email in order to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and the prize value will increase for all winners who have successfully claimed.
13. The prize will be paid securely to the email address used to enter the competition via paypal.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.